Saturday 10 September 2022

An update on The Gary Barlow Organic Red Wine

Gary Barlow OBE Organic Red Wine is priced at £7.99 and is currently on offer.

This is an update on the Gary Barlow Organic Red Wine we were talking about the other day.

Gary's Organic Red Wine is a real god send to red wine drinkers, especially those who really go for organic wines. 

It's absolutely delicious! It comes with a genuine red wine juiciness, more than a hint of wild berries and with a touch of spiciness. My wife can detect an element of chocolate in it, but to be honest, I'm not sure I could. But then again, my wife is the wine expert rather than me!

It matches well with traditional Spanish tapas meals (this wine is, of course, from the heart of the Central Castilla region of Spain) and it is also a perfect accompaniment with any meat dish. Including a green and black peppered beef sandwich of my own invention! 

Interestingly it also goes remarkably well with adult conversation on the patio or in the conservatory on a warm summer's eve!

To learn more please visit http://www.thebottleclub.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome!