The highlight of Chocolate Week, Chocolate Unwrapped is a show where visitors can immerse themselves in a decadent feast of chocolate. This wonderful London chocolate show is host to more exhibitors than ever with 40 chocolate companies at the event. New, established, British and International, the range of stands is a showcase of the best of the chocolate world.
The very top British chocolatiers and chocolate companies will be at the show along with chocolate makers from France, Italy, Switzerland, Hungary, Holland and Germany. Exhibitors include Artisan du Chocolat, Valrhona, William Curley, Paul a Young, Amedei, Duffy Sheardown, Idilio, Hotel Chocolat, Original Beans, Lauden, Sir Hans Sloane, Paul Wayne Gregory, Thorntons, Lindt Excellence, Akesson, Bojesen, Divine, Chocolate & Love and many more.
Highlights of the show include:
• Talks, tastings and demonstrations from top chocolatiers and pastry chefs
• A stunning exhibition of chocolate art
• The Harvey Nichols chocolate café
• See chocolate being made from the bean in our miniature chocolate factory
• Win a trip to Switzerland courtesy of Lindt Excellence
• Chocolate Unwrapped takes place at Vinopolis, Stoney Street, Borough, London, SE1 9BU on 15th & 16th October
• Takes place as the highlight of Chocolate Week which is from 10th-16th October www.chocolateweek.co.uk
• Tickets are £10 on the door or £8 in advance available from http://www.wegottickets.com/searchresults/promoter/7842/promoter
• For a video on the week and the show visit the home page of the site.
• Chocolate Week is kindly funded by the Ecuador Tourist Office, Divine Chocolate, Thorntons and Hotel Chocolat.