Tuesday 3 February 2015

Romance will bloom with Bloom Gin

My wife and I recently enjoyed some of the finest gin that we have ever tasted.

I have to confess, I am not know for my affinity to gin. Real ale or a nice single malt, but gin? Not so much.

Until, that is, I was introduced to Bloom Gin.

Why is this the case? Why is Bloom Gin so vastly different to other gins?

Some gins remind me of aftershave, the taste is harsh and unpleasing to the palate.

This is, however, certainly not the case with Bloom Gin.

Bloom Gin has an essentially floral flavour to it, with a subtle intermingling of herbs deep in the background.

My wife' chief love is for Plymouth Gin. "Bloom Gin is even better than Plymouth Gin!" she said, excitedly, after taking a cautious first taste. And that's high praise, indeed.

We were also fortunate enough to try some Bloom Gin Strawberry Cup. Oh my word! This has to be one of the best alcoholic drinks that I have ever tasted!

It was as if strawberries had been soaked in essence of meadow flowers for a time before the addition of Bloom gin!

Ideal for a romantic Valentine's day tryst with your spouse, or for a hot summer's day (serve with ice) or for eating al fresco, Bloom Gin Strawberry Cup is the ultimate drink for this summer.

And please do remember to look out for bottles of Bloom and Fentimans tonic, a classic combination.

To learn more please visit http://www.bloomgin.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome!